How to file a complaint with us
All complaints must clearly indicate the customer’s contact details and include a description of the reason for the complaint. The complaints can be transmitted by email to your regular contact at M&G Investments or:
- Via email to GOCS@mandg.com
- Via registered mail. The letter should be sent for the attention of Complaints Handling of M&G Investments at:
16 boulevard Royal,
Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
Complaints handling Process:
- Complaints will be handled in a careful and prompt manner. M&G Investments will strive to acknowledge receipt of the complaint in writing, within 5 business days of receipt.
- M&G Investments will provide you with the contact details of the person in charge of handling your complaint.
- M&G Investments will endeavor to resolve all the complaint as fairly as possible and at the earliest convenience.
- Within one month of receipt of the complaint, M&G Investments will inform you in writing of the results of our investigation and will propose you a solution.
- In case of complex complaints, it may take longer to investigate or to find a solution. In this instance we will reach out to you and will inform you when you can expect to receive an answer.
- You have the possibility to escalate your complaint further to the management of M&G Investments
- M&G Investments will provide you with the contact details of the person responsible for the complaint handling at management level
- You have a right for further escalation to a Luxembourg Financial Regulator, ‘Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier’.
Information about out-of-counter complaints resolution in Luxembourg can be found on the CSSF’s web-site: http://www.cssf.lu/en/consumer/complaints/
If your complaint was not resolved to your full satisfaction by the managment of M&G Investments, you have a possibility to file a request for an out-of-court complaint resolution with the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
The CSSF is competent to receive complaints from customers of the professionals subject to its supervision and to act as an intermediary in order to seek an amicable settlement of these complaints (in accordance with the provisions of the CSSF Regulation N° 16-07 relating to out-of-court complaint resolution).
The request must be filed with the CSSF in writing, by post, by fax or by email, or online on the CSSF website.
Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
283, route d’Arlon
Fax: (+352) 26 25 1 – 2601
Please note CSSF complaints handling process in the context of COVID-19.
In the framework of the fight against the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), the CSSF informed the public on 17 March 2020 that it remains operational, although its offices are closed to the public. In that respect please note that new complaints to be lodged with the CSSF as well as any communication concerning complaints already registered with the CSSF should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com (please attach the complaint form duly completed, dated and signed to your e-mail, together with all the documents mentioned therein) instead of or in addition to regular mail, or by using the online complaint form of the CSSF.
Please note also that all outgoing communication from the CSSF will be done from now on by e-mail and will not be manually signed.