Fund managers: Dave Fishwick and Eric Lonergan
This strategy aims to deliver a higher total return, with lower volatility on average, than global equities over the medium to long term.
- Has the potential to generate positive returns whether markets go up or down
- Is not bound by any sense of neutrality or benchmark, with neutral allocation 100% in cash
- Is our most flexible strategy which allows investors to delegate all asset allocation decisions to the fund managers, who will position the portfolio long or short of liquid assets anywhere in the world depending on their macro views. It can use currency as a source of returns
- Uses the Episode investment process and is extremely agile, with a focus on limiting volatility
- Has fund managers with a proven track record of managing risk in the strategy during periods of extreme market turmoil
For further information on this strategy please contact us.